Search My Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Page One

OK...so this is my second blog and contrary to my first, I'm struggling for a topic right now.  The purpose of this blog is basically to document my trial and error of specific experiments and/or endeavors.  Call it "Memoirs of a Blonde" if you will.  Throughout my journey, you will see me take on some of life's simplest and most difficult (to some) hobbies with zeal and hopefully SUCCESS!  It should be very entertaining for all of us. 

One of my favorite so far (yes, this means I'm in the process of completing it now) is quilting.  It's a very tedious task and deserves my full attention and a large room that only I can access - because everyone gets in my way and I have to put it away every night - but it's my favorite kind of accomplishment!  I'm an immediate gratification kinda girl, and I love to see my progress...this is the hobby for me!  I also started an herb garden that is currently driving me crazy, simply because of the thing I just mentioned - IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION - and because bugs love dill apparently. 

I'll be trying some healthy recipes, jumping off bridges, and going to some concerts so stick around...

OH...feel free to give me ideas or even feedback on things you've tried! :)

2 comments:

  1. Here's a tip on the herb garden: mix some Dr. Bronner's and water to spray on every day to keep the spider mites away. I ended up with some fungus flies (they look like gnats) and I had to buy some expensive spary to get rid of them (Azamax). It's organic.

    Good luck on the blog. I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, great!! Thanks so much for the tip...can't wait to use it!!

    ReplyDelete